I am an experienced and qualified EMCC coach with over 20 years’ experience in the area of people development and leadership coaching. My formative years were spent as an officer in the Irish Defence Forces, before I moved into the private sector.
Within the private sector, I specialised in Human Resources and Industrial Relations consultancy. This was followed by a senior position in the public sector where I managed a regional team.
I set up NoExcuses.ie in 2015 having worked as a full-time leadership coach and facilitator with a global training company since 2005. Across these years, the focus of much of my work was on client performance and productivity improvement and leadership development. I have built a sizeable client base across a variety of sectors including the financial services, pharma, food processing and public sector. I am passionate about helping people develop themselves and unlocking their full potential.
In my free time I stay fit, play average golf and volunteer with some local community organisations.
Enough about me! How do I operate?
By the power of one!
- I will help you to uncover the minimum changes that will have the maximum impact on your success. Using these small changes, you will soon develop new more productive habits and a slight edge.
- You will learn to embrace and celebrate the near and small wins you’ve often neglected.
- Together we will review your challenges with a curiosity and turn them into goals.
- We will banish the word “fine” from your lexicon and share the journey as you grow and unlock your full potential.
- You’ll learn to seek clarity more often than your peers and crystallise your goals.
- You will rise above your excuses and change your approach to achieving your full potential.
Whether your challenges are personal or professional, working together, we will help you to unlock your full leadership potential.